A great step toward becoming an Impact Leader!
Amplify Your Vision. Define Your Message. Become an Inspired Leader.
Do you have a strong vision for change that you are actively trying to bring to life? With World Pulse’s signature training program—now known as Advanced Digital Changemaking—you can learn digital tools to help share your vision and mobilize the world around it!
In this tuition-free, 3-month online course, you’ll work closely with leadership mentors and digital changemaking experts to focus and activate your vision for change, all while forming bonds of support and collaboration with fellow women changemakers from around the world.
Application period for our next 30 January, 2017 session is closed! Please contact us at email@example.com if you will like to hear more about our training updates.
- Application opens 21 November, 2016.
- Application closes 22 December, 2016 at 11:59 p.m. PST.
- Training starts on 30 January, 2017.
Ideal applicants to this program will:
- Be proficient in English
- Identify as women and have a desire to build a world where all women thrive
- Have a strong, clear vision for change
- Be involved in their local communities
- Have a profile on World Pulse.com (or create one before submitting their application)
If you have any questions or trouble filling out the application please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line "Advanced training application".
Open Doors to New Possibilities:
If selected for this training:
- Your writing could be spotlighted on World Pulse, or re-published by partner media organizations.
- You’ll build a digital campaign to get people excited about your vision for change
- You’ll learn digital tools and use them to inspire people to join your cause
- You'll be matched one-on-one with a mentor who serves as a “vision keeper”, and gives you support throughout the training.
- You’ll pass on your learning and increase digital empowerment in your community;
- You’ll become eligible for our new Impact Leaders program offering financial support, promotion and more!
- You’ll have the chance to be selected for automatic placement in our Impact Leaders 2017 cohort.
Being Part of a Training That Will Change Your Life
Alumni of this incredible training have witnessed their lives change since completing the program, and many go on to other opportunities such as starting new jobs, making speaking appearances, starting a new organization, or mobilizing hundreds and thousands around their issue. Here is what just one of our graduates had to say after completing the program:
I am very bold and pursuing my dreams like never before. I got the chance to talk to politicians, business people, and ordinary people and share my ideas. And guess what? Because I got the platform, everyone listens. My life will never be the same again.
~ Pelamutunzi, 2013 Signature Training Graduate from Zimbabwe
Would you like to support this training as a Mentor? Please email our Volunteer Coordinator at email@example.com with Advanced Training Mentor in your subject line.
Frequently Asked Questions about Advanced Digital Changemaking
What is the training like?
Advanced Digital Changemaking is a 3-month online training. Thirty (30) women participants are chosen to complete seven training modules consisting of written materials, assignments and training calls. Participants build relationships with each other throughout the training and meet weekly with a mentor. Training topics help participants identify and voice their visions for change, and work to make it a reality.
Is the Training online only?
Yes: All training materials are online but will be available for downloading and printing. Assignments must be submitted via the World Pulse website. Regular training calls happen online. Your relationship with your mentor is yours to design, however, will likely consist of email and Skype correspondence.
How much does this training cost?
Advanced Digital Changemaking is offered free of charge to selected participants.
Learn more about the women who have graduated from this training at the links below. Please keep in mind that the 2016 training content has significantly changed.