About Me: My Name is Mohammed, I am the Founder / president and CEO of Hand Without Limits Foundation.. Hand Without Limits foundation (HWL) is a Civil Society, non-governmental organization, HWL believes that the principles of Justice, equity and equality and Democracy are the core elements of the development process and the core of every improvement .
HWL is a developmental foundation based on Democracy, devoted to ensuring that people's political concepts are continuation of human rights principles which is an integral part of the International human rights.
HWL works on achieving equity, gender equality and justice in the Palestinian territories. The region and worldwide.
HWL is a Humanitarian, developmental and a human rights foundation that aims at empowering young generations, encourages their involvement in every aspect of life mainly the political life and the decision making process.
HWL works in combating corruption, poverty, marginalization and violence in all of its shapes or forms.
HWL Vision: A pure society rises to the level of the rest of the civilized societies that cares about human rights and humanitarian relief efforts and cares for children, women, elderly and needy people and their rights ... A society that rejects all kinds of abuse and violence in all of its shapes or forms.
HWL Mission: Meet all humanitarian needs arising from different situations. Provide aid, humanitarian relief and rehabilitation in the affected areas of Natural or human-induced and in areas of conflict and poverty ... We protect people who want to live in Peace... We provide as much as we can to make them live their dream of a descent life and proper affiliation to their home, and their community. We sow the seeds of love and compassion in the little hearts to live freely And safely ... We refine the society for positive fruitful results among the rest the world.
HWL objectives: 1) Contribute to developing the laws, systems, regulations and administrative procedures in a way ensures equality and justice by: 1-1 Continued observation and monitoring the implementation of laws and regulations. 1-2 Lobbying. 1-3 Organize awareness campaigns within the community about all deferent laws and regulations.
2) Involve the community in the decision making process by: 2-1 Lobbying. 2-2 Training session and workshops to young leaders from the community. 2-3 Raising people’s awareness of their public and private rights.
3) Provide humanitarian aid and support to all community members who work on combating all forms of violence. 3-1 Raise awareness of the importance to fight and combat all forms of violence and human rights abuse. 3-2 Arrange lobbying campaigns. 3-3 provide social and psychological support mainly to those who live in critical and socio-psychological crises. 3-4 Contribute to build a balanced strong system that encourages creativity and powerful self-esteem.
4) Fight poverty and increase the participation in the economical building process by helping provide advocacy and work opportunities for people, mainly people with disabilities, young generation and women by: 4-1 Vocational training. 4-2 Creating cooperatives for young generations and young women, and for people with disabilities. 4-3 Support income-generating projects using different methods such as media and communications tools.
5) Enhance and improve the organizational, financial and administrative capacities of the foundation by: 5-1 Continual revise of the foundation’s financial, administrative strategies. 5-2 Develop staff and volunteers capacities by providing in–work training sessions, workshops from time to time. 5-3 Create self income-generating projects which could provide some kind of financing to some of HWL expenditures.
6) Establishing forms of cooperation and coalitions with other organizations, institutions, locally, regionally, and internationally to develop the progress of achieving the foundation’s objectives by: 6-1 Working to Distribute the democracy, justice and equality methods in all public and private aspects. 6-2 Create and build some kind of coordination and cooperation with other local, regional, and international organizations. 6-3 Increase community awareness of the political development concepts based on gender and development (GAD).0Send Me Love