Center for International Media Analysis USA (CIMA) is looking to hire part time NATIVE in-country journalists to report on local and national relevant news in the following countries
Mauritania Mozambique Burundi Rwanda Liberia Congo (Brazzaville) Morocco Jordan and Yemen Syria
Responsibilities will Include
* Periodically composing a few lines about local and national current events.
* Monitoring different newswires and online media outlets, news aggregators, and social networks to gather leads on possible news events.
* Generating daily local media reports and headlines from local newspapers.
* Accuracy and ability to write well sourced news.
* Must be available to work different shifts.
Successful candidates will have:
- Minimum of three or more years of professional news experience.
- Excellent writing skills.
- A good eye and strong understanding of what is considered to be pertinent news.
- Must be well read on current affairs.
- A BA in journalism or international relations is a plus or equivalent experience.
- Knowledge of English is a big plus.
Salary is negotiable based on the candidate’s experience and skills.
Submit resume and possible references.
Job Type: Part-time
Required experience: News Experience: 3 years
Required education: Bachelor's
Required language: English
Email : Micheline.Tanios@cima-llc.com