How to Change Gmail Password on IPhone 5?
Email passwords that are weak are more likely to be in the hit list of hackers frequently. They can open the door to your email account for those undesirable persons that you don’t want apparently. If your email account is compromised, you need to update the password of your account at the earliest. Internet based email providers, such as Gmail, Outlook, or Yahoo allow you to accomplish that task by means of Web browsers, such as Chrome, Internet Explorer, or Firefox.
However if you use your email account on a device like iPhone 5, you require updating to the new password on your device as well. In case you want to learn how to change Gmail password on iPhone 5, you can work with the below-mentionedGmail change password guide.
Just perform the following Gmail password recovery guide and the corresponding steps in the same order as they are given:
1. Switch on your iPhone 5 device.
2. Locate the Home screen on your iPhone 5 device.
3. Locate the Settings icon through the Home screen.
4. Tap the Settings icon once you have located the same.
The Settings screen displays with the relevant options.
5. Locate the Mail, Contacts, Calendars option in the Settings screen.
6. Tap the Mail, Contacts, Calendars option once you have located the same in the Settings screen.
The Mail, Contacts, Calendars screen displays with the relevant options.
7. Locate the email account for which you want to change or reset the password in the Mail, Contacts, Calendars screen.
8. Tap the relevant email account once you have located the same in the Mail, Contacts, Calendars screen.
Note: In this case, the email account has to be your Gmail account.
The Gmail screen displays with the relevant options.
9. Locate the Account option in the Gmail screen.
10. Tap the Account option once you have located the same in the Gmail screen.
The Account screen displays with the relevant fields, buttons, and options.
11. Locate the Password field in the Account screen.
12. Tap the Password field once you have located the same in the Account screen.
The Password field becomes editable.
13. Delete the old password in the Password field.
14. Enter the new password in the Password field.
15. Tap the Done button.
Your Gmail password is successfully changed on your iPhone 5 device.
For receiving quality solutions and troubleshooting instructions for your technical issues, avail Gmail technical support. You can also call professionals by using the official Gmail toll free helpline number.