World Pulse is partnering with Women's Earth & Climate Action Network (WECAN International) to unite women and allies around the world in the lead up to a Climate Justice Day of Action on September 29.
Here are three things you can do to join the action!
- Sign the Women’s Climate Declaration. Your signatures will send a strong message to decisionmakers in upcoming climate negotiations.
- Submit a journal post on World Pulse. Why are women key to climate solutions? Write a story exploring this topic.
- How are you or women in your community directly affected by climate change?
- What solutions are you and your community implementing to address climate change?
- Why is it important that women’s voices are heard and included in the decision making process around climate change?
Sign up as a Listener to support this month-long initiative by commenting on participants' posts. If you are interested, please reply in the comments section below by August 31.
2Send Me Love