It's almost here! In a few days, we're preparing to release a new WorldPulse.com to better support your voice and leadership. Watch World Pulse Founder and CEO Jensine Larsen alongside World Pulse Community Leader and Board Member Stella Paul speak to you about the new capabilities we can expect! We can't wait to welcome you. It is your voices that will power World Pulse into the future. Please watch the video and then read on for more detail.
We Invite You to Explore the Changes
Keep watch on your email inbox - as soon as the site is live we'll be sending you a list of the very first things we encourage you to do on the new WorldPulse.com! As Jensine mentions in the video, some of those things include looking over your community profile, checking out and joining one of our new groups, and much much more to introduce you to our "newly rearranged home."
The new site is designed to support more voices and more collaboration to solve global challenges together. It will feature:
- Faster website page loading for low bandwidth users.
- A mobile-friendly interface on your smartphone or tablet.
- Improved multimedia that make your journals stand out with video, audio and better image presentation.
- New topic pages and groups to enable you to lead and collaborate around the issues that matter to you. More topics will be rolled out over time.
- A French, Multi-Lingual Website. Although we'll still have Google Translate in 50+ languages, we will also be rolling out a French version of the site. We're starting with French navigation and system messages. We rely on Community Translators to translate community posts, so we ask for your patience as we take the time to accurately translate all your incredible writing and content.
And that's just the beginning! We want to hear from you as well be improving the site over the coming year and making new changes. Note: WorldPulse.com Unavailable Wednesday, January 21 for Site Transition Moving Day is almost here! As with all moves, there will be a transition period from the current website to the new one where WorldPulse.com will be unavailable. Click here to view when this transition will be occuring in your local time.