I keep listening to this recording. It was a very interesting and powerful session that gets you thinking seriously about life and where we are planning to go and what we have learnt from our mistakes.
I have learnt so much from Busayo Obisakin presentation on the Art of Empowerment. I am so sad that I missed the live chat but am so glad that I was able to catch up with the recording. From her presentation I was able to draw the following conclusions
- That we should always put our attention on our visions and not on obstacles and challenges and we should not blame people around us for the negative things that happen in our lives. We should always take responsibility of our own vision.
- That our growth starts today and we should be energized, well engaged and we don’t need to put ourselves under pressure. For sure I have grown a lot from the day I started VOF training and I continue to grow.
- She also states that we should have core beliefs like self-responsibility, belief in self, trust in the universe, positive attitude and flowing with change.
- We should always be responsible for our own actions and not blame anyone. We should be able to strongly believe in ourselves. We should strongly believe in people around us. And we should always have a positive attitude towards life. We should always be able to move with current events in life because nothing is static and we should allow the changes in our lives.
- I also learnt that people around us are our support system and they help us achieve our vision but we still need to take responsibility for our vision
- She also stated that the things we see in our lives that can disempower us should be removed. Things like weakness and fear should be removed because this is what hinders us from moving forward
- She also stated that obstacles will always be there but we have to face them face on and move on with life. She explained that not everyone will be in agreement with our vision and mission but we have to move on despite the negativity around because not everyone can be in agreement with you. And we should never let this slow us down in life.
The inner soil test it was deeper and this is what I learnt from my dear sister
- That we should not blame our helping or government or the opportunity in life. We should learn from our experiences and then nourish the soil and them take responsibility more and always learn to take responsibility
- We should never be discouraged if no one believes in us
- We should always trust in God and continue until we achieve our vision
- We should always enhance our attitude towards life
- We must always remain empowered and keep growing and moving
- We must always be committed to our vision
- We must be ready to find our own truth
- We must be able to relax
- We need to love ourselves so that we are able to spread the love to people around us
- This was a very insightful presentation and i thank my dear sister for sharing.