we are launching our voices once again, to ask for the support of all institutions of Human Right at the regional and international level; to support us so that the truth and the Justice may be made on the bodies of our brother, sister, child and parents who were massacred by the phantom army groups created by the criminal PAUK; RCD Goma in 1998, CNDP in 2003, M23 in 2012. and whom there bodies are tortured in genocide memorial site in Rwanda.
We are regretting by seeing that 600.000 peoples whom was killed during the genocide
of Tutsis in Rwanda has been and continues to be at the global level, but the millions of Congolese kill and continue to be killed by Rwanda and Uganda are not seen. This is time that we ask for justice to be done.
1. As Rwanda are celebrating the 25th anniversary of Tutsi genocide, AC.DDH.BC are standing once again on the accusations against Rwandan President and his government on the crime committed in Eastern of Congo (north and south Kivu provinces). Reefed to the document published by AC.DDH.BC (PLAINTE CONTRE LE PRESIDANT DU RWANDA PAUL KAGAME SUR LES TRAFIQUE DE CORPS DE CONGOLAIS TRANSFERE DANS DES MUSEE DE GENOCIDE DES TUTSIS AU RWANDA DURANT LES 3 REBELLIONS RWANDOPHONES EN L’EST DE LA R.D.CONGO.) in 2017 06 January. Objective, justice may be done.
Require support of:
- Implications of all regional and international organizations in the achievement of this justice:
African Court on Human and People's Rights,
Human Right watch,
The United Nations Security Council,
Avoca Sans Frontier,
And all other originations defending the Human Right around the world to implicate themselves in clearing this information by working with AC.DDH.BC to support him to bring justice on this crime.
2. AC.DDH.BC is willing to offer all evidences proving this accusation, and which have cost lives of are staffs. Regarding the published report on March 3, 2018 with title (ASSASSINATION OF A HUMAN RIGHT ACTIVIST IN D.R.CONGO/GOMA; (burned alive with her four children)
3. As they commemorating the 25th anniversary in Rwanda, we are asking them to also repair about all the body of those victims killed in Congo and which they are using as Tutsi bodies killed during the Genocide. We request the autopsy to be done so that all the bodies which in in those genocide memorials in Rwanda may be returned in Congo.
4. AC.DDH.BC is asking support to build the memorial site in Eastern Congo for all those victims who died during the war in Congo; since the second war in Congo. and Rwanda have to return all those body which are in there memorial of Tutsi genocide site in Rwanda, given back in Congo where they belong.
please contact us on this E-mail for more clarification: [email protected]