The Embassy of the Czech Republic announces a call for proposals of the Small Scale Projects (SSP).
The Small Scale Projects (SSP) are one of the instruments of the development cooperation of the Czech Republic.
SSP are identified by the respective Embassies of the Czech Republic (through applications submitted by potential implementers) and approved by headquarters of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs (MFA).
SSP aims to contribute to the local subject by small-scale development activities in accordance with the beneficiary country´s national development priorities.
Utilize This Offer
1. Implementer of the SSP is a local subject with legal personality in the country of the project implementation.
2. Implementer must be eligible to sign contract with MFA CZ that establishes jurisdiction of Czech laws and Czech courts.
3. Czech financial contribution for the project is 200,000 CZK – 500,000 CZK (co-financing from other sources is arbitrary and desirable).
4. The total cost of salary / fee, subsistence allowance, accommodation, travel cost and eventual insurance and vaccination of the experts must not exceed 25 % of the project´s total costs.
5. Funds are allocated to non-political and non-governmental group only.
6. Project sustainability: the project should be able to run in a future without further financial support.
It is desirable that the implementer would cooperate with Czech subjects, e.g. would purchase Czech products, use Czech know-how etc.
Implementation of the project can be started only after signing the contract.
Project implementation must not exceed 31st October of the relevant year (project billing must also be done by this date).
The deadline is October 1, 2021 - until this date all proposals must be delivered to the Embassy of the Czech Republic in Amman electronically and by a hard copy in an sealed envelope as well.
For more information, please visit https://www.mzv.cz/amman/en/news_and_events/small_scale_projects_call_fo...