The European Commission (EC) is pleased to announce a call for proposals for the Women TechEU to target highly innovative start-ups founded, or co-founded by women, holding a top management position (CEO, CTO or equivalent) in the company at the time of submission.
Support provided to Women TechEU beneficiaries under this initiative is made up of the following components:
a) financial support to the company as an individual grant of EUR 75 000 supporting activities such as upgrading the business model, updating the business plan and growth strategy, finding partners and investors, market validation, etc.;
b) mentoring and coaching provided by the EIC Business Acceleration Services (BAS), under the new ‘Women Leadership Programme’, which includes dedicated networking and pitching events;
c) the possibility to participate in dedicated activities organised by InvestEU and the Enterprise Europe Network (EEN).
Utilize This Offer
To be eligible for funding, applicants must be established in one of the eligible countries, i.e.:
1. the Member States of the European Union, including their outermost regions;
2. the Overseas Countries and Territories (OCTs) linked to the Member States;
3. eligible non-EU countries:
a) countries associated to Horizon Europe;
b) low- and middle-income countries.
Project results are expected to contribute to the following expected outcomes:
• Support deep tech innovation as a basis for a modern, knowledge-driven, resource-efficient and competitive economy;
• Promote female leadership in the deep tech industry to build fairer, more inclusive, and more prosperous innovation ecosystems in Europe.
Deadline date: 10 November 2021 at 17:00:00 Brussels time.
For more information, please visit https://bit.ly/3eeGsVq