Applications are now open for the THRIVE VIII Accelerator Program to support seed stage startups from all areas of the value chain whose technologies drive them towards a more efficient, sustainable, and secure agriculture future.
THRIVE Accelerator looks for early to growth stage startups with technologies focused in the following areas:
• Big Data & Predictive Analytics
• Supply Chain Management AND Traceability
• Robotics & Automation
• Indoor Farming
• Innovative Food
• Farm Management Software, Sensing, and IOT
• Animal Health & Livestock.
Utilize This Offer
1. THRIVE Accelerator startups are from all over the globe.
2. The selected companies benefit from a 3 month virtual and in-person accelerator program that provides investment, direct access to the largest agriculture companies and farmers located in the Salinas and Central California growing regions, and mentorship from top industry leaders.
3. The program begins in March and culminates in June at Demo Day at the Forbes AgTech Summit.
a) Access to Corporates;
b) Access to Farmers;
c) Access To Investment;
d) Award-Winning Program;
e) Expert Mentorship;
f) Brand exposure.
Application deadline is November 5th, 2021.
For more information, please visit https://thriveagrifood.com/startups/accelerator-program/