Orange Corners provides young entrepreneurs with a 6-month incubation progamme. At the same time, Orange Corners serves as a bridge between these innovative entrepreneurs and the private sector.
This offers a great benefit to all partners involved.
Orange Corners is an initiative of the Kingdom of the Netherlands in collaboration with a local service provider.
There are no participation fees for the programme.
The programme is funded by scholarships by the government of the Kingdom of the Netherlands and our private partners.
Utilize This Offer
In order to meet the selection criteria, applicants must:
1. Be an aspiring entrepreneur from Lagos, Nigeria;
2. Be between 18-35 years old;
3. Have a validated innovative business concept, not more than <2 years old;
4. Have a product or service that:
a) responds to a local challenge in Nigeria and
b) relates to the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs).
a) will be delivered in-person and virtually due to the development of the pandemic;
b) will not only provide the foundational entrepreneurial knowledge, tools and resources needed to transform an idea into a business but will also make available the networks and support needed for sustainable growth of the business;
c) will start in January 2022.
The selection process includes:
• The online application;
• 50 semi-finalists will be invited to participate in a compulsory two-day-long bootcamp in which a jury decides who are best placed to join the incubation programme;
• At the end of the bootcamp, 20 young entrepreneurs will be selected to participate for six months in the incubation programme.
Application deadline: 26 November 2021.
For more information please visit