The Global Faces of Inequality Campaign aims to target inequalities in all its different forms – gender, income, wealth, geographical, environmental, abilities, political, ethnic, and other discriminations.
The Global Faces of Inequality Campaign aims:
• To give social exclusion, poverty and discrimination a face.
• To give people suffering from inequalities and their fight for rights and justice a face.
• To show the injustices, rights violations, structures, institutions, companies and governments creating inequalities for the interest of a few.
• To shine a light on the injustices of the accumulation of extreme wealth, including through buying political processes and tax avoidance by companies and individuals.
• To empower people in the fight for their rights and is part of a global movement to end inequalities – by changing power structures.>
Utilize This Offer
The Global Faces of Inequality Campaign aims to end inequalities in all its different forms – gender, income, wealth, geographical, environmental, abilities, justice, ethnic, et al.
The campaign is supporting people in their struggles for justice and bringing people and organisations together to challenge the institutions and processes that perpetuate poverty and inequalities across the world.
What does the Global Faces of Inequality Campaign want to achieve?
1. To create public awareness and pressure on the injustice of presentday inequalities and change attitudes and perspectives;
2. To support local people and strengthen civil society to analyse together, mobilise and organise for equality in their communities and to connect with national processes and internationally;
3. To achieve concrete changes at local and national level for tax justice, social protection for all, decent work, gender equality, political participation and rights of socially excluded people and climate and environmental justice;
4. To achieve changes to reduce inequalities between countries;
5. To campaign for collective action and contribute to implement & achieve SDG 10 and its targets, and advocate that all governments take concrete measures to achieve the Agenda 2030 and ensure human rights;
6. To build a global justice movement together with partners.
Key themes of the campaign:
> Tax justice & decent work
> Gender equality and inclusion of socially excluded groups
> Social protection for all
> Climate justice.
So many of us have stories to tell that are not being heard.
A crucial step to end inequalities is to give them a face.
Join the movement and become involved!
Share your actions!
Telling stories is easy, learn how to do it: download the Free Global Faces of Inequality Campaign Toolkit at https://gcap.global/wp-content/uploads/2019/03/Faces-of-Inequality-Toolk...