If you are a young African Entrepreneur trying to grow a small business or you’ve created something that provides you and your friends with an income, then we want your application.
Become a role model and inspire other young entrepreneurs to believe in the difference they can make in Africa, with the right support.
Africa’s future lies in your hands and we want to celebrate your potential to grow your country’s economy and create jobs.
During the course of the three years, the program will track the performance of the business and the entrepreneur. Businesses that show exemplary growth and initiative are rewarded with benefits and services such as short courses, cloud services and cash stipends.
At the end of the second year, entrepreneurs will pitch their businesses and successes for a chance to win their share of prizes to the value $140 000.
The Grand Prizes are split into 4 categories
• The Job Creation Prize
• Revenue Growth Prize
• Storytelling Prize
• Integrating Systems and Processes Prize.
At the end of the three year fellowship, the fellows will graduate and join the Anzisha Prize alumni network.
Utilize This Offer
The fellowship is a three year program that celebrates and rewards business growth.
1. You must be between 15 and 22 years old with an ID document or Passport to present as evidence. (Anyone born before September 1, 1998 or after August 31, 2006, will not be considered.)
2. You must be a national of an African country;
3. You must have a business based in Africa for African customers / beneficiaries.
4. Your business, invention or social project can be in any field or industry (science and technology, civil society, arts and culture, sports, etc.).
5. Any kind of venture is welcome to apply.
6. Individuals who apply must be one of the founding members of a business (for example, 2 or 3 co-founders who started up the project together).
The Anzisha Prize isn’t awarded for great ideas or business plans – you must have already started, and be able to prove it!
Join Africa's leading youth entrepreneurs to become an Anzisha Prize Fellows.
The Applications Guide is available in Arabic, English, French and Portuguese.
Applications Deadline: 30 November 2021.
For more information please visit