Edubyte ships compilations of educational resources to communities with limited internet access worldwide. These open source compilations are stored and shipped via DVDs.
The updated Edubyte Resource Bundle includes material for a K-12 audience and covers nearly all academic subjects to a high level of detail. Multiple types of media (e.g. video, article, textbook) are used to convey the material.
The main components of the resource bundle include:
- Khan Academy Instructional Videos (2600 Videos)
- Khan Academy Offline Math Exercises
- Wikipedia, Wikibooks, Wikinews and Wiktionary Databases
- The Project Gutenberg Virtual Library (17500 Books)
- Approximately 70 peer-reviewed academic textbooks
- Hundreds of pieces of educational software through the OpenEducationDisc Software Compilation and KDE.
Over the course of the past year, Edubyte has successfully shipped over 30 copies of the Version 1 Resource Bundle to schools across the world.
This new offer reflects the updated Version 2 Resource Bundle. If you represent a school or community with limited/no access to the internet and are interested in supplementing your curriculum with the compilation, please contact us via the comments below. We will respond to your listed email address shortly to follow up and explore partnership options.
Partnership types: Provision of goods.
Global issues Education and training
Educational resource compilation - a set of DVDs.
Type(s) of goods: Educational
Frequency (one-off or ongoing): I will be offering these goods on an ongoing basis.
Transport: I can transport these goods (or cover cost of transport).
Expiry: Expiry dates are not relevant to these goods.
Condition: These goods are new.