“Small Grant Opportunity 2019” is for NGOs around the world to pitch their project ideas.
The contest aims to show how NGOs can develop a project idea to reality.
You can participate with proposals that have already been submitted or projects that you plan to implement in the future.
Selected proposal will be showcased to proposalsforngos.com users, for the purpose of sharing best practices and increase awareness of proposalsforNGOs tools and services amongst NGOs around the world.
1. Participation is open to any person in any country unless prohibited by local or USA law;
2. The idea must be submitted in the form of a proposal;
3. Proposal submitted to other donors, grants or funding resources can be submitted;
4. The proposal submitted must be created within the past five (5) years;
5. A proposal can have up to 15-page max., must be in English and contained in one MS Word or PDF format file;
6. Winners must be a registered NGO or an active network.
Utilize This Offer
The deadline for the submission is 3 May 2019 (23:59 GMT).
ProposalsforNGOs will choose and award one NGO with a USD 500 small grant as well as a copy of 2019 resource guide.