The priority areas and guidelines for implementing projects are:
1. Increasing the quality of education and improving the school infrastructure;
2. Improving the quality of healthcare;
3. Protection of human rights and minority rights;
4. Building capacity to support security and strengthen the rule of the law.
a) students from educational institutions /schools , kindergartens;
b) children from different ethnic groups;
c) vulnerable categories of persons (with disabilities, representatives of marginalized communities, etc).
- Legal entities of Republic of Kosovo;
- International and local non-gov organizations;
- Municipalities and their associations;
- Educational, health and social institutions;
- International humanitarian organisations.
Project proposals must:
a) have a start date for the implementation of the project after Mar 1st 2020 and no later than Nov 30, 2020;
b) be completed no later than Dec 31, 2022.
Utilize This Offer
All parts of the application form should be filled in clearly and properly in either Bulgarian or English.
Minimal amount of the project is 5 000 BGN. Recommended maximum amount of the project is 30 000 BGN.