The Maypole Fund was set up in 1986 by women involved in the peace movement, especially with Greenham Common. Today, they are a group of feminists coming from various political backgrounds.
The Maypole Fund seeks applications from women only for projects and activities for any of the following:
> action against the arms trade;
> action against nuclear weapons and weapons systems;
> creating a culture of peace and nonviolence and the prevention of conflict and war;
> action to support disarmament policies, processes and related initiatives.
- Young women’s groups/individuals and lesbian groups/individuals;
- Activities or projects not yet started;
- Women who do not have access to other sources of funding or whose projects find it difficult to attract funding from elsewhere;
- Imaginative/creative activities;
- Individual and small women’s groups over larger established women’s groups.
Read the guidelines carefully before applying.
Utilize This Offer
The Maypole Fund gives grants of up to £750.
Please do not use any old application forms. Be sure to use the one which is dated 2018 (available on the Guidelines page of our website) otherwise we cannot deal with your request.
For further information, visit http://www.maypolefund.org/the-grant/