This Competition focuses on outstanding young scientists who are active in the field of sustainable development.
The winners come from numerous countries and scientific disciplines and are recognised for their outstanding achievements in making our societies more sustainable.
Applicants must meet the following requirements:
1. Enrollment in a master’s or PhD programme or one of these degrees completed no more than three years before the end of the application process;
2. No more than three years of professional work experience (this excludes professional work experiences gained within the scope of an academic degree);
3. Strong focus on sustainable development and an interdisciplinary approach in any field of sustainability research;
4. Proven excellent command of English;
5. Significantly above-average grades;
6. Not a German citizen nor a resident of Germany.
No exceptions to these requirements can be accepted. Ineligible applications will automatically be disqualified.
Utilize This Offer
This year's competition is held under the banner "Smart Green Planet – Solutions for a Sustainable Future".
Applicants can therefore come from any scientific field closely related to sustainability research.
For further information please visiti https://www.greentalents.de/