The British Embassy Programme Fund (BEF) is a fund to support programme activity in line with the UK government’s foreign policy objectives in Turkey during financial year (FY) 2019/20.
All projects submitted must directly support at least one of the following priorities of the BEF:
1) Freedom of expression and of the media;
2) Inclusive governance, including diversity, youth engagement, democracy and human rights;
3) Gender equality and the empowerment of women and girls;
4) Peace and security, with a special focus on political dialogue and inclusive debate;
5) Freedom of expression and of the media will be a key priority area for this year’s programme, however, proposals will be considered for all the above-mentioned priorities.
All projects must clearly demonstrate how they:
a) Support the above priorities;
b) Deliver value for money (VfM);
c) Meet OECD criteria for ODA funding.
The BEF funds projects between 75.000 ₺ -150.000 ₺ Turkish Lira.
Utilize This Offer
Implementation period: June 2019 - March 2020.
Projects must aim to complete 85% ODA spend before the end of December 2019.
Proposals must be submitted via email at the address given on the website: https://www.gov.uk/guidance/british-embassy-programme-fund-turkey