The Improving Lives grant programme provides grants to charitable organisations that help people when other sources of support have failed, are inappropriate, or are simply not available.
We support established organisations delivering services directly to beneficiaries. We are looking for services which can demonstrate a track record of success, and evidence the effectiveness of the work.
This is our largest grants programme, through which the majority of our funds are distributed.
1. Your organisation must have an annual income of between £50k and £2m as demonstrated in your most recently audited accounts;
2. We only fund work within the UK;
3. You must be able to send us audited or independently inspected accounts with your application;
4. We fund work that is legally charitable as well as registered charities;
5. Funding covers running costs, salaries and projects.
Grant size: between £20,000 and £60,000 per year between 1 to 3 years.
Utilize This Offer
Please ensure you read our full guidelines before starting your application and refer to the application form help text as you complete your application.
Applications can be submitted at any time. There are no deadlines.
For further information please vistit http://tinyurl.com/y2az7srt