Third Wave Fund is inviting applicants for its Mobilize Power Fund which is a rapid response fund that supports the leadership of young women of color, trans, gender non-conforming, queer, and intersex youth under 35 in social movements.
This Fund May Support:
- Actions against criminalization and violence
- Urgent community organizing or direct action
- Unanticipated legislative or ballot initiative campaigns
- Leadership training or participatory action research
- Healing and healing justice work
- Legal or bail fees
- Marches or rallies
- Conflict mediation/resolution.
1. Organizations do not need a 501(c)(3) tax-exempt status or a fiscal sponsor to receive funding;
2. The Fund makes this clear to strongly encourage grassroots organizations, groups, and collectives led by and for young people of color and low-income communities to apply.
Grants can be made for up to $7,500 USD.
Eligible Country: United States.
Utilize This Offer
2019 Deadlines: July 9; August 6; September 3; October 1st; November 5; December 3rd.
All materials must be submitted at the address given on the website. The online portal is screen reader-compatible.
For more information, please visit https://www.thirdwavefund.org/mobilize-power-fund.html