The International Center for Not-for-Profit Law (ICNL) has announced an initiative to advance public participation in the Middle East and North Africa (MENA).
The 2019 MENA Public Participation Initiative:
- believes that when people have the space to come together, positive, lasting change can be made
- will provide grants to support local civil society organizations (CSOs) as they seek to develop or reform laws and policies to provide for greater CSO participation in policy and legislative processes at the national, regional, or local level
- is open to organizations from Tunisia, Jordan, Lebanon, Iraq, Morocco and Palestine.
Applicants must submit the following items in English or Arabic:
a) Application cover-sheet
b) Proposal (no more than five pages)
c) Resumes/CVs of leading project staff
d) Background information about the applicant organization or educational institution (e.g. website links or informational materials)
e) Line item budget (from $5,000-$15,000).
Utilize This Offer
1) should submit their applications no later than July 30 2019;
2) must apply by completing the application cover-sheet and submitting it, along with all required documents by email at the address given on the website http://www.icnl.org/programs/global/fellowship/index.html