- be an early-stage tech startup with at least 1 female member on their founding/leadership team
- have identified a critical need in Africa and are building an effective, sustainable and scalable solution
- have a team consisting of at least 2 members including 1 technical member
- have developed, at a minimum, a beta-product and be in the process of refining a go-to-market strategy, building out sales channels and generating revenue.
- publish a venture profile on the VC4Africa platform with your most recent pitch deck attached
- apply online by 4 Aug 2019.
- are required to commit 2 employees to the program for up to 3 days a week in Lagos (Nigeria) from mid-August to mid-November 2019
- have the potential to receive a minimum of 100K USD investment from GreenHouse Capital - for startups that qualify and meet our investment readiness criteria
- access products and resources from GreenHouse Capital partners
Utilize This Offer
GreenHouse Lab is a three-month accelerator focused solely on early-stage, female-led or female focused technology start-ups across Africa, as well as African run start-ups domiciled overseas with products that are scalable in African markets.
Deadline 4 August
Go to https://tinyurl.com/y27ykd86