Do you have a big idea that could improve early childhood development, pre-primary and primary school education or women’s economic empowerment in Addis Ababa?
If yes, then applicants could receive a grant of Birr 40,000 and a spot in their accelerator program!
Applicant’s solution must improve either:
- early childhood development,
- pre and primary education, or
- women’s economic empowerment in Addis Ababa.
Focus: innovative, scalable, financially sustainable and system-changing social innovations that will improve the lives of children in Addis Ababa.
Selected individuals will receive a place in Reach for Change’s Accelerator program, which includes:
- A start-up grant of Birr 40,000 to run a pilot and bring their ideas to life
- Tools to develop and support their initiatives and gain leadership skills
- Mentorship, training and advice from Reach for Change and external experts
- Access to a network of other social entrepreneurs.
Utilize This Offer
Your solution must improve either: early childhood development, pre and primary education, or women's economic empowerment in Addis Ababa.
Applications must be submitted online.
For more information, please visit http://ethiopia.reachforchange.org/en/apply/big-ideas-accelerator