This call´s objective is to bridge the gap between international women’s rights standards stated in CEDAW and UNSCR resolutions and local needs and to contribute to ending of sexual violence and changing discriminative for women legislation as a step towards gender equality.
- Improved coordination and community dialogue among individuals, CBOs and SDCs
- Empowerment of women and girls in the local communities
- Awareness-raising of Syrian women refugees on their rights
- Tension among the host community and Syrian refugees reduced
- Underlying causes of gender-based violence addressed
- Community-level dialogue and reconciliation promoted
- Community-level coping mechanisms.
a) be a registered CBOs or initiatives
b) have potential and intend to organize on the long run
c) manifest commitment to women’s rights
d) have clear goals and vision towards social change
e) have active involvement in the response to the Syrian crisis.
Utilize This Offer
Size of funding: 5,000-10,000 Euros.
Applicants must send the electronic format of the concept note, detailed budget and indicative action plan in separate files not later than 11 August 2019.
For more information, please visit http://www.efi-ife.org/call-proposals-lebanon-0