This 2 weeks intensive training program provides applicants with:
1. Tools and practices to nurture their inner peace, good habits and mindful leadership skills such as self-discipline, mental clarity, and compassion
2. A space to connect, share and learn among other young people from across the continent - an opportunity to awaken the pan-African spirit and collaboration in their projects for sustainable peace and positive development in Africa and the world
3. An opportunity to inspire their community as a Peace Agent - an active peace builder who guides others in the endeavor of building sustainable peace starting with their own practice and community sharing.
- Airfare sponsorship
- Free accommodation
- Free catering
- Free local transportation
- Visa costs
- Transportation in participant’s home country
- Personal expenses.
Application deadline: August 3rd.
For more information please visit https://tinyurl.com/y4g8m2mf
Utilize This Offer
Candidates must: a) be residents of any of the African countries except Egypt; b) have completed 42 days of the online self-development program before the deadline; c) have good proficiency in written and spoken English language; d) show commitment to consolidating peace and self-development.