The Leeds Building Society Foundation has launched its grant program to support the local projects and good causes across the UK, which relieve suffering, hardship or poverty.
1) is funded by Leeds Building Society and its members through the applicant’s Interest in theirs scheme
2) is run independently by a board of six trustees who review applications every quarter
3) primarily provides funding towards practical items that directly support those in need including those with disabilities, affected by homelessness, or with serious health issues
4) usually funds items of “capital expenditure”. That means items must directly help those in need, rather than contributing to the charity’s running costs
5) accepts applications from UK registered charities, or those affiliated with a registered charity.
Utilize This Offer
To apply for a donation, use our online form at the given website.
Please submit your application 28 days before the next meeting dates; the deadlines are: 5th August 2019 and 7th October 2019.
For more information, visit http://www.leedsbuildingsociety.co.uk/your-society/about-us/foundation/