Third Wave Fund is the only activist fund led by and for women of color, intersex, queer, and trans folks under 35 years old in the US.
This fund supports urgent organizing, activism, and mobilization led by young women of color, queer, and transgender youth around the country who lead movements for justice and take on this country's most challenging issues.
> Youth Leadership
> Gender Justice Focus
> Community Power Building
> Urgency or Time-Sensitivity
This Fund May Support:
- Actions against criminalization and violence
- Urgent community organizing or direct action
- Unanticipated legislative or ballot initiative campaigns
- Leadership training or participatory action research
- Healing and healing justice work
- Legal or bail fees
- Marches or rallies
- Conflict mediation/resolution.
Grants will be made up to $3,000 to groups with or without a 501(c)(3) status or fiscal sponsor.
Utilize This Offer
Eligible Country: United States.
Organizations do not need a 501(c)(3) tax-exempt status or a fiscal sponsor to receive funding.
Apply for up to $7,500 per group or organization by written narrative, phone interview, or short video
For further information please visit https://tinyurl.com/y54th4jb