The U.S. Embassy Kathmandu plans to conduct a youth-focused 3-day (4 nights) residential Regional TechCamp in March 2020.
The partner organization will:
1) be responsible to coordinate with other Embassies/Posts and to implement the program
2) select 7 mentors/trainers to guide and motivate the participants before, during, and after the TechCamp
3) organize at least 20 Boot Camps—both in-person and virtual—to train over 500 potential participants for the TechCamp
4) collaborate with PAS Kathmandu to select 50 youth—30 from Nepal and 5 each from Sri Lanka, Bangladesh, Pakistan, and India— to organize the good governance TechCamp
5) work with, mentor, and fund the top three groups of the TechCamp participants to implement their projects and to come up with a tangible product.
6) ensure at least 50% of the participants are female.
Audience: the general public and students between the ages 18 and 30 are eligible for this TechCamp.
Funding: up to $103,750 to cover all costs.
Utilize This Offer
All U.S. and Nepali organizations with relevant experience registered as Not-for-profit organizations, including think tanks and civil society/NGOs are eligible to apply.
Proposals should be submitted in English no later than 5 pm (NPT) on August 08 2019.
Please visit https://tinyurl.com/y3pt2ow6