This year, subject to the availability of funding, the U.S. Embassy Singapore Public Affairs Section (PAS) will award a limited number of small grants of up to US$25,000 to teams of past and current participants of U.S. government-sponsored exchange programs to carry out public service projects that utilize skills and knowledge they have gained through their exchange experiences, and to positively change their communities within Singapore.
Award amounts vary between US$5,000 and US$25,000.
The funds may be used to support projects, such as, but not limited to the following themes:
- Foster Economic Prosperity
- Build Civic Participation, Good Governance, and Resilient Communities
- Advance Science, Technology, Health, and Innovation
- Promote Inclusion and Educational Opportunity
- Empower Women and Girls
- Mentorship programs in Science, Technology, Engineering, the Arts, and Mathematics (STEAM), or English language.
Utilize This Offer
Applicants and all team members must be citizens or permanent residents of Singapore or the United States
All proposals must be submitted with “Alumni Community Project Fund (ACPF) 2019 Application” no later than 11:59pm on August 15, 2019.
For further information, visit https://tinyurl.com/y4kqtf