iHub Women In Business Program seeks to grow the number of women entrepreneurs who run women-owned/women-led sustainable businesses working in the ICT sector in Kenya.
1. To strengthen the capacity of women entrepreneurs to own and lead sustainable business working in the ICT sector
2. To ncrease the number of women-owned and women-led companies working in the ICT sector that can handle big money projects
3. To strengthen collaboration between different actors in the ICT and innovation sector in order to utilise the learning and perspectives generated by the Women in Business programme to make evidence-based and credible contributions to relevant national and global policy discourses.
- Networking and exposure to expand applicant’s business networks
- 6 months of customized support and training based on the startup/SME’s individualized needs
- Marketing and exposure through the different platforms
- Mentoring with experts, coaches and consultants.
Utilize This Offer
Applicants must: a) Be a woman; b) Be at least 18 yrs old; c) Reside in Kenya; d) Have a registered business for at least one year and have a product in the market that leverages technology.
Applications are reviewed on a rolling basis.
For more information, visit http://wib.ihub.co.ke/apply/