The key objective of this call is to expand the Balkan Act Now! Network, by involving other CSOs from Bosnia and Herzegovina in monitoring and advocacy actions on prevention of human trafficking and protection of victims.
Priority of the action is to support civil society initiatives to contribute to monitoring and collecting data for reporting on implementation of the legal framework and policies regarding trafficking in human beings, with focus on the rights of women victims of THB.
The lead applicant must :
1. Be civil society entity registered in Bosnia and Herzegovina
2. Be a non-profit organization that has been in operation for at least 3 yrs and for whom the grant will not present more than 40% of the 2017-2018 annual turnover
3. Have the reputation, capacity and capability to deliver proposed activities in a quality manner
4. Compliant with EU requirements placed on project partners within the project
5. Committed to combating human trafficking.
Grant: EUR 5.000 max.
Utilize This Offer
This call is expected to contribute to CSO monitoring capacity and ensuring sufficiency of data on practical implementation of national law and policies related to human trafficking
Duration of action: from 4 to 6 months
Deadline: August 23, 2019 at 16:30h
Please visit http://bit.ly/2Y4q6st