Active Citizens Fund seeks for applications to develop the long-term sustainability and capacity of the civil society sector, strengthening its role in promoting democratic participation, active citizenship and human rights, and empowerment of vulnerable groups.
Its main objective is: “Civil society and active citizenship strengthened, and vulnerable groups empowered”.
Five thematic areas:
- Democracy, active citizenship, good governance and transparency
- Human rights and equal treatment through combating any discrimination on the grounds of racial or ethnic origin, religion or belief, gender, disability, age, sexual orientation or gender identity
- Social justice and inclusion of vulnerable groups
- Gender equality and gender-based violence
- Environment and climate change.
Eligibility: non-profit NGOs in Estonia that have formal / institutional existence.
Duration of projects: min 18 / max 24 months.
Grants range from 30,000 to 100,000 euros in all thematic areas,
Utilize This Offer
Projects may be implemented in partnerships with project partners. Project partners shall be actively involved in, and effectively contributing to, the implementation of the project.
Application deadline: August 21, 2019 at 23:59 Estonian time.
Please visit https://tinyurl.com/y25b27