350.org is helping build a global grassroots movement to solve the climate crisis. Our online campaigns, grassroots organising, and mass public actions are led from the bottom up by thousands of volunteer organisers in over 188 countries. See more at https://350.org/values/
Job profile: an organised team player with proven administration skills, to play a key role in supporting our work in Europe from a finance, HR, coordination and logistics perspectives.
- experience in administrative responsibilities
- an attitude of problem-solving, attention to detail, and caring support of other team members
- strong organisation skills, with the ability to create and implement systems that make work more effective
- ability to stay motivated and adapt to changing circumstances and to work contexts with lots of priorities, information, and people
- a commitment to diversity, equity and inclusion in work practices
- speaking and writing in English (working-level)
Utilize This Offer
Location: Anywhere in Europe.
Position Type: Full-time, with the option of 80% working hours for the right candidate.
Application Deadline: August 19, 2019, 3pm CEST.
Start Date: As soon as possible (flexible).
Please visit https://350.org/jobs/?gh_jid=1800743