Akili Dada is an international, award-winning leadership incubator cultivating transformative leadership in a generation of young African women.
Benefits of this programme:
- Thematic training and development to expand their knowledge in leadership and social enterprise management
- A network of mentors to support young women’s personal and professional growth
- Seed funding to develop and grow their enterprises
- Akili Dada’s network of funding and development partners
- Learning visits to organizations in the social enterprise sector.
1. Women 25-30 years old
2. Residing and working in Kilifi, Kisumu or Tharaka Nithi Counties
3. Running a social enterprise (a business with a social change goal)
4. Running an enterprise that has been in operation for at least 1 year, but not more than 2 years
5. Founder or co-founder of the enterprise.
6; Proficient in English
7. Passionate about transformative leadership and sustainable community development.
Utilize This Offer
1) should demonstrate how their enterprises contribute to the attainment of the UN sustainable development goals (SDG)
2) whose enterprises address goal 2,3,5,8,9,12 and 16 are especially encouraged to apply
Deadline: 6 September 2019
Please visit https://tinyurl.com/yyto883g