350.org is looking for a skilled and strategic Digital Organizer, who is committed to climate justice, to drive bold, effective multi-platform digital campaigns in Africa.
• 2 to 3 years of relevant work experience
• At least two years of experience in digital advocacy or campaign work
Preferred but not required:
• Previous experience in climate change or environmental role
• Good verbal and written communication skills in French
• Understand African climate and energy policy and integrate this into digital campaigns
• Interest and passion for climate justice and other social justice issues
• Proficiency in Google Suite, Slack, Zoom, WordPress
• Some experience using some (or all) of: HTML, CSS, Action Kit, Action Network Work Environment:
• Organising and attending events, including protest actions
• Occasional international and domestic travel is required.
Salary: EGP 232,500 (Egypt), KES 2,511,000 (Kenya), ZAR 465,000 (South Africa).
Utilize This Offer
This is a remote position which may be based anywhere in Africa.
Employment Status: Contract (12 months).
Position start date depending on funding availability.
Position open until filled.
For further information and How to Apply, visit https://350.org/jobs/?gh_jid=1768381