AuthorAID invites applications for the free online course ‘Research Writing in the Sciences’ for researchers in developing countries.
Who is this course for?
1. The course is designed for researchers and scientists in developing countries, particularly those working in a scientific field (life sciences / natural sciences / other related fields).
2. It is suitable for early career researchers, or those with limited experience in publishing papers in reputable peer-reviewed journals.
Main topics covered in the course:
- Literature review
- Research and publication ethics
- Targeting the right journals
- Writing and publishing a research paper
- Communicating research outside academia.
Course dates: 9th September to 21st October 2019.
INASP designs and runs capacity development activities that cater for both women and men’s interests and needs.
We use methods that increase active participation and an inclusive learning environment,
Utilize This Offer
Please note that although this is an open course, enrolment may be limited due to server capacity.
Course duration: 6 weeks.
Expected time commitment: 4 hours per week.
Application deadline: September 8, 2019.
For more information please visit https://www.authoraid.info/en/news/details/1355/