The Swedish International Development Cooperation Agency (Sida) seeks applications for its International Training Programme, “Sexual and Reproductive Health and Rights (SRHR)” whose objectives are:
- Increasing access to adequate sexual and reproductive health care;
- Promoting sexual education;
- Increasing the awareness and demand for SRHR services.
The immediate goals of participants will be to:
a) Develop and implement a change project in the field of SRHR within their organization;
b) Report on the change project’s progress and results;
c) Develop an action plan for continued work on the project within the organization.
1) be individuals from the private sector or national NGO staff members with at least 5 yrs of working experience in a field related to SRHR;
2) have a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent;
3) have computer literacy and regular access to e-mail and the internet;
4) be from Liberia, Sudan, South Sudan, Zambia, Zimbabwe or Myanmar.
Utilize This Offer
a) offers participants the training necessary to help their organizations define and achieve both short- and long-term goals in SRHR;
b) encourages applications of ‘country teams’.
Deadline: September 15, 2019.
Please visit https://tinyurl.com/y5hoo676