The MENA Scholarship Programme (MSP):
1. offers scholarships to professionals for short courses in the Netherlands
2. aims to contribute to the democratic transition in the participating countries
3. also aims at building capacity within organisations.
Eligibility: professionals up to age 45 who are nationals of - and living and working in - one of the countries below:
* Syrian nationals may apply only if they are residing and working in one of the countries above listed.
While the scholarship is awarded to individuals, all candidates must be nominated by their employer to be able to participate.
The need for training has to be demonstrated in the context of the organisation the applicant is employed by.
Applications take place via Dutch institutions. They provide a list of courses available for each deadline.
Short courses on offer fall within several fields of study.
Utilize This Offer
Before applying, make sure to:
1. Review the eligibility criteria carefully;
2. Identify your Country Focus;
3. Check whether your employer is willing to nominate you for the scholarship.
Next deadline: October 8, 2019
For more information, pleasevisit http://applications.academy/okp9