The Foundation must be able to maintain a constructive relationship with the project managers and their organization.
Thus we give preference to organizations based in Switzerland and in neighboring European countries.
All projects must be sustainable (combine ecological, social, and economic aspects and promote them simultaneously and in a balanced way)
- Long-term environmental: materials are used in closed cycles
- Socially just: the target population is actively involved in the project
- Economic independence: economic conditions are improved (creation of new or additional environmentally sustainable jobs and businesses)
- Raise public awareness and improve the climate for producing systems change via policy-making or lawgiving
- At least half the project’s budget must be contributed by third parties.
1. completely filled out and personally signed application
3. CVs of major project personnel
4. Payment slip including the account’s IBAN number
Utilize This Offer
Sustainability is implemented practically and tangibly and is measureable..
Applications: a) may be submitted by postal mail or by e-mail (electronic signature required); b) are reviewed four times annually.
Next deadline: 20 September 2019
For more information, visit https://tinyurl.com/y48nla7g