The Public Affairs Section of the U.S. Embassyin Kuala Lumpur invites applications to implement a series of boot camp programs on youth empowermentand leadership for members of the Young Southeast Asian Leaders Initiative(YSEALI) in higher education institutions throughout Malaysia.
1. Design and implement a series of boot camps of at least two days each to be held, preferably in tertiary education institutions or in locations that can attract students (ages 18 to 35) from a variety of higher education institutions across Malaysia, including in the states of Sarawak and Sabah;
2. Proposed program should be completed within 12 months;
3. Malaysian institutions, organizations, individuals, U.S. or local non-profit organizations (including think tanks) are eligible to apply.
Applicants must have:
- a unique entity identifier (Data Universal Numbering System/DUNS number from Dun & Bradstreet), as well as
- a valid registration on www.SAM.gov.
Utilize This Offer
The U.S. Embassy in Kuala Lumpur will have substantial involvement in the boot camp program’s content, design, schedule, locations, recruitment and participant selection.
Application deadline: 17 September 2019.
For more information please visit https://tinyurl.com/yysull2z