a) helps couples/individuals (regardless of ethnicity, gender, marital status, religion, or sexual orientation) with the cost of their adoptions;
b) supports domestic, international and foster care adoptions;
c) does not charge applicants to apply.
The grant award:
- ranges between US$500 – US$15,000;
- is determined based on the amount requested and demonstrated need;
- is only payable in USD to a licensed US adoption agency or lawyer.
1. be a US citizen (at least one of them)
2. currently reside in the United States (APO also qualifies), or use an adoption agency based in the US.
3. have a completed home study
4. not be pursuing infertility treatments, or be trying to conceive, simultaneously with their adoption plans
5. demonstrate significant financial obstacles and the need for financial assistance.
We award grants four times a year.
Utilize This Offer
Eligible Country: United States.
Applications for next round:
a) must be submitted online or postmarked by the deadline date;
b) must be received by Sep 14th, 2019. We cannot accept late applications.
For more information, please visit https://www.helpusadopt.org/apply