SIDN Fund and Adessium Foundation are
a) making this joint CfP involving the development of alternative technologies, such as strategies and/or tools that reinforce democracy and protect privacy
b) calling for proposals for responsible solutions, with a view to reinforcing the information position of individuals within the democratic process.
Both funding organisations are committed to promoting a strong internet in a healthy, open and democratic society.
Applicant rganisations must
1. be a legal entity: a foundation, an association, a cooperative, a mutual guarantee company, a public or a private limited company;
2. put forward strategies and/or tools that: strengthen the agency of online news consumers and/or facilitate information provision to individuals;
3. not submit proposals for digital citizen participation platforms.
Goal: to have a discernible effect in the Netherlands, and potential added value at the European level.
Awards: up to 40,000 euros per project.
Utilize This Offer
Proposed projects must:
1) serve the public interest; they must deliver added value for the community;
2) be freely available, and the knowledge and experience gained must be shared.
Deadline: 23 September 2019 at 13:00 Dutch time.
Please visit https://www.adessium.org/new-call-sidn-foundation/