Al Madad Foundation has launched its Art Grant 2019 to support small initiatives promoting the development and empowerment of refugee children in Lebanon through the Arts.
Strategic Priorities addressed by this call
1. Effecting change in the lives of displaced and refugee children through the means of artistic expression and specialist artistic intervention
2. Promoting understanding of heritage and cultural activities to help displaced and refugee children preserve the connection with their communities.
Applicant organizations must
1. Be a registered charity in the country in which they are headquartered
2. Be able to meet their Reporting Requirements
3. Have a Child Protection Policy in place
4, Have at least 3 years’ continuous accounts
5. Have an annual income of £5,000-£750,000.
The proposed project must:
- not be an existing one unless it is entering a new phase of development
- clearly illustrate the organisation’s ability to effectively implement the project.
Utilize This Offer
Organisations can submit one application for any amount up to £20,000 for a defined project of up to three years’ duration.
Concept notes must be submitted no later than midnight GMT on Monday, 30th September 2019.
For more information, please visit https://tinyurl.com/y3kfb3e3