1) is the leading platform for professionals in humanitarian aid and international development.
2) welcomes professionals from the sector and over 2,500 people attend each year from UN Agencies, the EU, Red Cross and Red Crescent Societies, local and international NGOs, government and the private sector;
3) encompasses a conference, exhibition, meeting areas, awards and workshops. Its fundamental aim is to engage the sector at every level and provide an annual forum for aid and development professionals to meet, source, supply and learn.
AidEx has two annual events:
- the flagship conference and exhibition in Brussels
- a regional conference in Nairobi.
In tough economic times, agencies are increasingly relying on new innovations that will save them time and money to counterbalance their shrinking budgets and resource pools.
Enter the Aid Innovation Challenge to be in with a chance of winning €1000 plus a free stand at AidEx 2020 equivalent to €3,500.
Utilize This Offer
Every year one of the highlights at AidEx is the Dragons’-Den style pitching session and ultimate unveiling of the winner of the coveted Aid Innovation Challenge competition.
Deadline: 27th Sep 2019.
For more information please visit https://tinyurl.com/y2vtx4r8