The Women for Africa Foundation (FMxA)´s 5th SCIENCE BY WOMEN programme aims to promote African women’s leadership:
- in scientific research and technology transfer and to foster the capacity of the research centres in their home countries;
- to tackle the great challenges faced by Africa through research in health, agriculture and food security, water, energy and climate change, as well as mathematics and economic science.
To achieve this ambitious goal, FMxA collaborates with the Spanish Centres of Excellence.
a) Return flight from their center of origin to the host institution
b) Living allowance (2,400 Euros, before taxes/per month) for accommodation, personal expenses and health and occupational insurance.
1. be women and nationals of an African country
3. have a PhD with at least 3 years of post-doc professional experience
4. have solid working knowledge of English
5. have excellent academic record and proven track of relevant research.
Utilize This Offer
The Program will fund a total of 15 six-month visiting senior research fellowships for 15 experienced African women researchers in 15 different international research centers of excellence based in Spain.
Deadline: 30 September 2019.
For more information, visit https://tinyurl.com/y4fhxdaa