The Sisters of Charity Foundation grants fund to hundreds of small organisations nationally that provide valuable community services to break down social isolation and alleviate the impact of poverty on individuals and families.
The Community Grants Program supports charities and organisations that help:
- Kids and young people at risk
- People suffering from poverty or disadvantage
- People with a lived experience of disability
- Elderly Australians
- Indigenous Australians
- Refugees and asylum seekers
- People experiencing homelessness
- People suffering from substance abuse and addiction
- People with a lived experience of incarceration.
1. mission and operations, and the proposed program must be consistent with the application guidelines and must make a huge difference for those in need;
2. must demonstrate the knowledge and the expertise necessary to implement the program as well as the skills necessary for its sustainable and management.
Applicant organisations must be Australian not-for-profit and have Income Tax Exempt Charity (ITEC) status or Deductable Gift Recipient (DGR) Item 1 status.
September Grant Round closes on 30 September 2019.
For more information, please visit https://tinyurl.com/yyakv6yw