Global objective: to deepen financial inclusion by promoting inclusive and responsible Digital Financial Services (DFS) ecosystems that can benefit people living in poverty and entrepreneurs (in particular women and youth).
1. Partnerships to promote Policy and Regulatory environment for digital financial inclusion.
2. Partnerships to promote innovative and scalable digital financial solutions.
The lead applicant must:
- Be a legal person;
- Be a specific type of organisation such as: non-governmental organisation, social business, foundation, inter-professional or intermediary organisation, international (inter-governmental) organisation;
- Demonstrate at least 5 yrs of experience in project management and having carried out activities on digital financial inclusion;
- (*) Be established in one of the eligible country or territories: an ACP State or a Member State of the EU or the EEA.
(*) This obligation does not apply to intl organisations.
Utilize This Offer
To apply to this call for proposals organisations must register in PADOR and submit their application in PROSPECT.
Deadline for submission of concept notes: 01/October/2019 at 12:00 Brussels time.
For more information please visit https://tinyurl.com/y3lwn6c4