The MATRA Programme for social transformation:
a) started (in 1993) as a programme aimed at helping East European countries to become democratic, pluriform constitutional states with a strong civil society;
b) still continues to help strengthening civil society organizations, democracy and the rule of law.
In 2020, the MATRA Program will focus on promotion of the rule of law, effective governance and civil society in Ukraine (see the “Toronto Principles” set forth during the Ukraine Reform Conference held in July 2019).
1. Enhancing the position of civil society organizations in Ukraine
2. Strengthening the rule of law with the focus on fighting corruption
3. Providing support for the implementation of the Association Agreement between the EU and Ukraine
4. Supporting the government to improve key reforms
5. Developing civic education and youth participation programs.
Grant request: between UAH 2.500.00 - UAH 4.500.000.
Max project duration: 24 months.
Utilize This Offer
Applicants must: 1) be CSOs registered in Ukraine; 2) be in operation for at least one year; 3) have an adequate track record, proven management capacity, and expertise in the selected priority areas.
Deadline for Concetp Notes: 1 October 2019.
Please visit https://tinyurl.com/y25e4yet